Friday, October 17, 2014

Five On Friday

Hi Friends! Today I am linking up with AprilDarciChristina, and Natasha to bring you Five on Friday! 

ONE

Texts From Your Ex Instagram

Looking for a place to post those absurd texts from your ex? Just looking for some entertainment? Then Texts from Your Ex is the IG profile you need to follow.  I stumbled across this on the trending photos on Instagram, and instantly became hooked.  Within 24 hours, I saw Glamour had picked up on it as well - so I though I'd share with you! To follow along check out this profile!







TWO
The Pregnancy Project: Tracy Anderson

Tracy's back on the blog again this Friday! One of the most important things to me is that during my pregnancy I'm able to stay active. I have had a hard time continuing my previous workout (Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Workout) as I just haven't had the energy to do the HIIT workouts.  While perusing amazon for some other baby related products, I came across Tracy Anderson's The Pregnancy Project. It was only $30, which for Tracy's workout, is super cheap. The package came with 9 DVDs, one for each month of your pregnancy. It finally arrived yesterday, and I can't wait to crack it open!



THREE
Liz and Roo Baby Bedding

This past weekend I attended a Baby Shower Expo in West Palm with my mother-in-law.  Out of all the 'giveaways' and raffles, I was THRILLED to find out that I had won a 4 piece bedding set from Liza and Roo Fine Baby Bedding! So, now comes the hard part...narrowing down which set to pick out for Baby!

One of the giveaways (that everyone got) was a small pillow case with this elephant design on it - so I'm thinking I'd like to pick out some bedding that would coordinate with this pillowcase (since I already have it).

Stay tuned for another blog post about this...this is a huge. huge. decision. 

FOUR
Project Runway - The road to FASHION WEEK! 

I have never been SO excited for Thursday to come. I love Project Runway. It's an obsession. Perhaps I missed my calling (not really because I'm not quite creative enough) but I adore this show. Its getting so close to fashion week, and I can't wait to see what everyone has to show!! #teamamanda #butilovekiniandseantoo

FIVE
Weekend Plans: Gone Girl, Double Date, and a little Junior League action!


This weekend, I've got another great weekend planned.  The hubster and I are going to kick off Friday night by going to see Gone Girl and then finishing the night at one of my favorite Japanese restaurants.  On Saturday night, we're going on a double date to Kitchen - a restaurant opened by Tiger Woods' former personal chef (cannot wait to try it!). And finally, I'll be rounding out the weekend by volunteering with my Junior League at a fall festival!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS